How Can You Participate?
You can participate in web publishing of Classical Telugu literature in several ways.
Note that classical refers to Sampradayika Chando-baddha style here, not to a specific period. So, good poetical works of all periods are welecome here as long as they conform to Sampradayika style. Here are some suggestions for your participation:
- You can typeset portions of the works using Pothana2000 font under Win2000.
- If you are a poet, you can typset and submit your works for publication on this site.
- One of the principal aims of this site is to publish hitherto unpublished works
of great poets from original manuscripts. As you know, there are many great works
which have not seen the light of day, and are languishing in the manuscript libraries.
Web publishing is the most affordable way of bringing these works to the people of the
world. However, this calls for great dedication and scholarship. It is best to involve
some Telugu Scholars in the Universities in India in this effort. If money can be raised,
it can be given to them as research grant(s) with authentic manuscript(s)
as deliverable(s), which can then be published on web. You can participate in this effort in the following ways:
- You can donate any small or big amount towards this project.
I estimate, it takes about $1000 to $2000 to bring out one work into publication.
- You can typeset the identified works in Pothana2000 font.
- If you are a scholar, you can volunteer to prepare an authentic manuscript
from original sources.
If you are willing to participate in any of the above ways, please
Email me your intentions.